In the Report “Blockchain Market: By Product & Services (Exchanging, Trading and Investment, Financial Services); By Provider Type (Solution and Application, Infrastructure and Protocol Provider); By Industry Vertical (BFSI, Government & Public Sector, Healthcare) & Geography – Forecast (2018 – 2023)” published by IndustryARC, the blockchain Business will experience high adoption rate in different baking system of both developed and developing countries. A central bank, commercial banks, stock exchange are expected drive the blockchain market growth for a long period of time.
Asia-Pacific leading with a higher adoption rate of share in the BlockChain Business
The North American region accounts for a major share of 41.89% of the overall blockchain market. The U.S. and the Canadian government have already implemented the blockchain technology in many banking and financial institutions. The Asia-Pacific region is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 54.65% during the forecast period. Asia-Pacific Blockchain Business was valued $569.6 million in2017 and is expected to reach $1614.6 million by 2023. In APAC, Blockchain technology has a great potential to transform the payments prospect by offering economy cost and instant transfers of capital over mobile and the internet. A digital currency is flexible and innovative for emerging markets where payments and banking infrastructure is less developed.
Selected Product Services&Industrial Vertical Analysis done in the full Report:
The Blockchain and distributed infrastructure technology are exhilarating developments that show better functionality for the financial service industry. The financial institutions are among the first to leverage the decentralized Blockchain platform to implement in the future. In product and services segment, financial service is the leading segment expected to grow at a CAGR of 52.29% during the forecast period from 2018 to 2023. The financial service market is expected to reach $2,207.1 million by 2023.
The Exchange, Trade and Investment segment is the second leading service. The market for exchange, trade and investment segment is estimated to reach $1,176.9 million by 2023 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 50.50% from 2018 to 2023. In the exchange, trade and investment segment, the blockchain technology is taking the role of intermediaries, as a result, the Blockchain Business is making the process lot easier and cost-efficient.
Banking, financial services, and insurance is the leading segment and will continue its dominance for the period of 2018-2023. Banking, financial services, and insurance segment were valued at $240.3 million in 2017 and is expected to reach $2968.2 million by 2023, growing at a CAGR of 52.01%, from 2018-2023. Financial institutions are among the first leverage to implement the decentralized Blockchain platform to offer better services in the future.
In order to make stand-alone investments, a number of banks have joined hands to make a Blockchain consortium, focusing on identifying and prototyping new hypothesis and developing Block and chain technology standards, expected to drive the growth of this industry vertical further.
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors
• Microsoft Corporation Blockchain developers in Consensus 2017 summit met in New York and also announced about additional Blockchain protocol support in Azure which consists of complex Blockchain and distributed ledger network deployments including Hyper Ledger Fabric, R3 Corda, Quorum, Chain Core and BlockApps. This blockchain will provide opportunities in different segments in the market.
• People are now collaborating across blockchain platforms and looking to develop viable ideas based on the feedback of its intended users, availing the concept of a minimum viable product. Blockchain technology is complexing these concepts are unfamiliar to most of the users. So, different public and private bodies are creating awareness among the people to switch current bank institutions to blockchain technology, hence it will drive the rate of adoption of the market.
• In advanced blockchain technology, all the transactions are carried out from a peer-to-peer connection that can cut the costs and speed up the processes. In the current scenario, eliminating the early use of a third-party intermediary is propelling the growth of the market across the globe.
• The key aspects of technology are technical infrastructure, data security, and the scalability of the technology. Implementation of a decentralized energy transaction will require technical infrastructure. Thus, the development of technical infrastructure is a major challenge and will create huge opportunities for Blockchain Business growth.
To access the full report browse the link below
Key players of the BlockChain Business
Companies operating in the Blockchain Business are International Business Machine (U.S), Microsoft Corporation (U.S), Deloitte (Rubix), Ripple (U.S), and among others. Other companies challenging their position in the Blockchain market include BTL group (Canada), Digital Ltd (Australia), and Earthport (U.K) that are giving tough competition to the top players with their innovative service and solution offering. The companies are mostly investing in blockchain developments and research due to the rapidly changing technology market that is an additional threat to the new entrances. Some of the major services and solution from leading companies are Azure Blockchain Service, STARTO Blockchain LTS, Chain Core Developer Edition by Microsoft. Bluemix by IBM, Corporate Disbursements and Retail Remittances by Ripple, Airpocket by Digitalx limited etc. Most of the companies went into a partnership, collaboration, and expansion to increase the productivity of the services.
BlockChain Business report is segmented as below
A. BlockChain Industry – By Product And Services
1. Exchanging, Trading and Investment
2. Financial Services
4. Payments & E-Wallet
5. Digital Identity & Reputation
B. Blockchain Industry – By Provider Type
1. Solution and Application Provider
2. Infrastructure and Protocol Provider
C. Blockchain Industry – By Industry Verticals
1. Banking Financial Services & Insurance (BFSI)
2. Information and Communication
3. Government & Public Sector
5. Logistics, Supply Chain & Transportation
6. E-Commerce and Retail
D. Blockchain Industry – By Type
E. BlockChain Industry by Geography (covers 10+ countries)
F. BlockChain Industry Entropy
G. Manufacturer Citied / Interviewed
1. Chain, Inc.
2. Global Arena Holding, Inc.
3. Digitalx Limited
4. Plutus Financial Inc.
5. Bitfury Group Limited
7. Circle Internet Financial Limited
8. Digital Asset Holdings. LLC
10. Company 10
11. Company 11
12. Company 12
13. Company 13
14. Company 14
15. Company 15+
What can you expect from the report?
The BlockChain Industry Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
2. Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country-level Analysis
3. Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
4. Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
5. Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
6. Top 10 End-user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
8. Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis in BlockChain Industry
10. Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC publish country or application based reports in Cloud Billing Market segment?
Response: Yes, we do have separate reports as mentioned below:
1. Americas BlockChain Market (2018-2023)
2. Asia Pacific BlockChain Market (2018-2023)
3. Europe BlockChain Market (2018-2023)
4. Provider TypeBlockChain Market (2018-2023)
5. Product And ServicesBlockChain Market (2018-2023)
6. Industry VerticalsBlockChain Market (2018-2023)
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in the application or end-user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interests.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to email@example.com to discuss more about our consulting services.
To request for a proposal, provide your details in the below link:
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email 1: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Email 2: email@example.com
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
About IndustryARC: IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences & Healthcare.