According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled “Bluetooth Low Energy Market: By Solution (Modules, Chipsets); By Mode (Single, Dual); By Application (Automotive, Asset Tracking, Consumer Electronics, Proximity Marketing, Wearable Electronics, Infotainment, Navigation, Others); By Geography – (2018-2023)”, the market is driven by the inclination of Bluetooth enabled wireless devices across multiple sectors including consumer electronics, automotive, home automation, and industrial automation. The automotive industry is to utilize advanced driver assistance systems, particularly in automated vehicles.
Americas held the largest market share in the Bluetooth Low Energy Industry
Americas holds the largest market share in the Bluetooth Low Energy Market and is anticipated to reach $6.23 billion by 2023 at a CAGR of 22.4%. However, Asia-Pacific is projected to witness the highest growth rate and is anticipated to reach $5.9 billion by 2023 at a CAGR of 25.7%. Increased demand for Bluetooth Low Energy products is primarily driving the market in the Americas region. The key applications including Asset Tracking & Proximity Marketing, Consumer Electronics, Mobile Handsets, Personal Computers, Home Entertainment Devices, and Wearable Electronics among other Bluetooth Smart Devices.
Selected Product Life Cycle Analysis
Product Life Cycle Analysis
• The BLE modules and chipsets have different product life cycles owing to their respective methods of fabrication and utilization inside a product or a device. The figure below depicts the product lifecycle analysis for a Bluetooth smart Low Energy module. The Bluetooth Low Energy module is initially designed and developed based on the Bluetooth SIG specifications in the R&D facility. The protocol stack embedded inside the module differs according to several manufacturers. Once the module is analyzed for its commercial viability, the design specifications are transferred to manufacturing and testing facilities where BLE chipsets are either obtained from other manufacturers or fabricated by module manufacturers on their own. This is followed by the addition of electronic circuits to the chipsets to create a BLE module.
• After passing through the manufacturing phase, the modules are simultaneously tested for several performance parameters. This is succeeded by the certification stage where modules undergo monitoring processes for obtaining various certifications and then head towards distributors for supplying the final product to the end-users in order to enable Bluetooth Low Energy-based products development. During the use of a Bluetooth Low Energy-based product, if any problem is encountered in the chipset, the architecture of the module facilitates the replacement of chipsets without seeking any changes in its pin layout, size, and software interface. Towards the end of a BLE-based product lifecycle, the product is inspected for valuable materials from several electronic components, which after a recycling process, is finally disposed of.
• Similar to the BLE module product life cycle, BLE chipset sustains designing and development phases in the R&D facility of a manufacturer. Once the specifications for fabricating a chipset are finalized, the BLE chipsets are synthesized along with protocol stacks and tested simultaneously for performance parameters. Following this, Bluetooth Low Energy chipsets are assigned to distributors for supplying them to end-users. The BLE chipset consists of primarily two end-users: Bluetooth Low Energy module manufacturers and BLE-based product developers.
• The BLE module manufacturers assemble electronic components besides the chipset while BLE-based product developers integrate these chips directly into their products. The products from both the types of end-users require certifications, depending upon the applications. Once the certifications are acquired, the products are dispatched to the final end product users. Once these products attain their complete life cycle, the BLE chipsets embedded inside them are further evaluated for valuable materials recovery, the post which they are disposed of.
Market Life Analysis
• The market lifecycle analysis for Bluetooth Low Energy products can be notably carried for two types of products: Bluetooth Smart ready devices, a category of products having only Bluetooth Low energy protocol implemented inside them, while Bluetooth Smart Ready products are introduced with both Bluetooth Classic and Bluetooth Low Energy protocols. The ubiquitous presence of Bluetooth Classic protocol in a hub or master devices including smartphones, tablets, laptops and many others has facilitated the manufacturers of these BLE devices to upgrade them to Bluetooth Smart Ready protocol due to their compatibility with both Bluetooth Classic and Bluetooth Smart devices. As a result, the market for Bluetooth Smart Ready products has penetrated immensely in the global market as compared to Bluetooth Smart products.
• Bluetooth Smart products known for their long lifecycles due to the incorporation of low power consuming BLE chipsets or modules holds immense potential that is consistently being explored with the development of new applications with the additional support of crowdfunding for raising the required capital. Apart from this, the Internet of Everything (IoT), a concept to enable interactions with machines, is a huge market that is already in its commercialization phase with numerous development ideas that are being analyzed. As interaction in the IoT environment depends on wireless sensors that transmit several data parameters to the master devices, Bluetooth Smart will experience robust growth. Bluetooth Low Energy owing to its distinct attributes, which is not present in other wireless technologies, will experience high sustenance rate in the coming decades. Other wireless technologies are also working on developing new wireless protocols while simultaneously incorporating the distinct features of Bluetooth Low Energy. If any such wireless technology is developed in the near future, Bluetooth Low Energy market will be far away from maturity and replacement, as the adoption rate for other advanced wireless technologies will be gradual.
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors
• The market for BLE is growing due to the emergence of new low power consumption devices enabled by crowdfunding. The demand for consumer electronics devices, personal computers such as tablets, laptops, and mobile handsets, particularly smartphones, are termed as the key factor for the seamless growth of Bluetooth Low Energy Market.
• The Asian market is seeing a rapid growth in the use of BLE technology in healthcare, and these companies will be vying for a dominant share in the market.
• Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE), assisted by its low power consumption attribute, has the highest probability for penetrating the market deep, thereby creating strong growth prospects for it in the near future, particularly in remote healthcare and automotive markets.
• Since its release in 2006 by Nokia, Bluetooth Low Energy acquired overwhelming support in the wireless connectivity market with robust growth prospects
• The penetration of interconnected objects technology is poised for a robust growth, thereby creating a potential scope for Bluetooth Low Energy market in the coming years.
• As the automobile production is estimated to grow and is promoted by the steady economic progress of Latin and Asia-Pacific countries, the Bluetooth market in automotive devices will experience a boost in the coming years.
• With the growing prominence of home theater systems and flat-panel televisions, wireless soundbars will experience a robust growth in the global home audio market, a crucial factor for boosting the BLE market in this category.
To access the full report browse the link below
Key players of Bluetooth Low Energy Market:
• The key players in the global BLE market included Nordic Semiconductors, Cambridge Radio Silicon, and Texas Instruments. Overall, Nordic Semiconductor is way ahead of all the key players in the BLE Market in terms of product launches and market expansion. The company launched several reference designs to enable the rapid development of emerging low power applications such as smart remote control, smart beacons, and many others. The company partnered with several electronic component distributors such as Kaiga, Honestar Technologies & Mouser Electronics to expand their global as well as regional outreach.
• Cambridge Silicon Radio has already a notable amount of its BLE market share being generated from wearable electronics, automotive, and consumer electronic accessories. The CSR mesh, a BLE based home automation product from the company will boost its market presence further.
• Texas Instruments has a considerable amount of BEL market lying in the beacons sector, utilized primarily for asset tracking and proximity marketing. As the market for BLE is growing due to the emergence of new low power consumption devices enabled by crowdfunding, these companies will be playing a prominent role in the BLE market in the coming years.
Bluetooth Low Energy Market Report is segmented as indicated below.
• Bluetooth Low Energy Market By Applications:
1.1 Infotainment Systems
1.2 Navigation Systems
1.3 Wireless Diagnostic Sensors
1.4 Wireless Keyless Entry
2 Asset Tracking & Proximity Marketing
3 Consumer Electronics
3.1 Audio Devices
3.1.1 Wireless Headsets
3.1.2 Wireless Soundbars
3.1.3 Wireless Speakers
3.2 Mobile Handsets
3.3 Personal Computers & ITS Accessories
3.3.1 Desktop PC’s
3.3.4 Keyboard & Mouse
3.3.5 Printers & Scanners
3.4 Home Entertainment Devices
4 Industrial Automation
5 Wearable Electronics
6 General Wearable Electronics
6.1 General Wearable Electronics
6.1.1 Smart Glass
6.1.2 Smart Watch
6.2 Wearable Health Monitoring
6.2.1 Home Health Monitoring
6.3 Sports Fitness Devices
6.3.1 Fitness Trackers
• Bluetooth Low Energy Market By Entropy
1. Anaren Inc
2. Bluegiga Technologies
3. Murata Manufacturing Co. Ltd
4. Taiyo Yuden Co. Ltd
5. Fujitsu Ltd
6. STMicroelectronics N.V.
7. Broadcom Corporation
8. Microchip Technology Inc;
9. Panasonic Corporation
10. Company 10+
A. Wireless Sensor Network Market
B. Switch Gear Market
What can you expect from the report?
The Bluetooth Low Energy Market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories
2. Market trends
3. Manufacturer Landscape
4. Distributor Landscape
5. Pricing Analysis
6. Top 10 End-user Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking
8. Product Developments
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
10. Patent Analysis
11. Demand Analysis (By Revenue & Volume)
12. Country-level Analysis (15+)
13. Competitor Analysis
14. Market Shares Analysis
15. Value Chain Analysis
16. Supply Chain Analysis
17. Strategic Analysis
18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
19. Opportunity Analysis
20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Does IndustryARC publish country, geography or application based reports in Bluetooth Low Energy Market?
Yes, we do have separate reports as mentioned below:
1. Americas Market for Bluetooth Low Energy (2018-2023)
2. Europe Market for Bluetooth Low Energy (2018-2023)
3. Asia-Pacific Market for Bluetooth Low Energy (2018-2023)
4. RoW Market for Bluetooth Low Energy (2018-2023)
5. Automotive Market for Bluetooth Low Energy (2018-2023)
6. Asset Tracking & Proximity Marketing Market for Bluetooth Low Energy (2018-2023)
7. Consumer Electronics Market for Bluetooth Low Energy (2018-2023)
8. Industrial Automation Market for Bluetooth Low Energy (2018-2023)
9. Wearable Electronics Market for Bluetooth Low Energy (2018-2023)
Does IndustryARC customize these reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in the application or end-user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end-use segment.
Any other major customizations can be discussed with our team, we can provide a separate quote based on your requirement. You can drop in an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more our consulting services.
To request for a proposal provide your details in the below link:
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email 1: email@example.com
Or Email 2: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences & Healthcare.