According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled “Bottled Fuel Additives Market By Type (Corrosion Inhibitors, Demulsifiers, Cetane Improvers, Detergents, Metal Deactivators, Antioxidants, Octane Improvers, and Others); By Application (Diesel, Gasoline, Biofuel, Industrial Fuel, Marine Fuel, and Aviation Fuel) and By Geography – Forecast 2018-2023)”, the market is driven by the increasing use of non-ferrous alloys and metals during the forecast period.
Europe dominates the Bottled Fuel Additives Market during the Forecast Period
The Americas holds a major share in the Bottled Fuel Additives Market, owing to its heavy industrial applications and automotive industry. The evolution of e-commerce, economic recovery, and resurgence in domestic manufacturing have generated resiliency in the industrial sector. In 2013, more than 5 million vehicles were produced in the US. These vehicles were sold at the American dealership franchises or exported from the US to other countries of the world. Europe is the second largest region in the market. It has a higher share in the market since it is a major consumer of biodiesel compared to the other regions. Germany dominates the market, followed by France, UK, and Switzerland.
Selected Analysis was done in the full Report:
Gasoline is a petroleum-derived liquid which is used as a fuel in the internal combustion engines. It is a fuel source for automotive and other vehicles. A series of additives such as octane improvers, corrosion inhibitors, metal deactivators, and antioxidants are used to make gasoline more efficient. Octane improvers are the most used gasoline fuel additives. Gasoline blends, along with methanol fuel additives, are used in racing cars, since methanol serves as a high octane booster.
In various industries, bottled fuelled additives are used due to their oxidation inhibitor property. To ensure a better performance of fuel, high-performance chemicals are used as additives. Industrial fuel additives ensure that machines run smoothly. Fuel additives which are mostly used are cetane improvers, metal deactivators, antioxidants, corrosion inhibitors, etc.
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors
• Higher spending of consumers is driving the demand for light and heavy-duty vehicles. Higher sale of automobiles leads to a higher consumption of fuels, lubricants, and more uses of bottled fuel additives.
• Increasing use of non-ferrous alloys, metals, and their premature deterioration in lubricating systems enhances the demand for Bottled Fuel Additives Market.
• Growing need for more enhance additives due to the demands from consumers and end-user industries spur the growth of bottled fuel additives.
• Growing awareness about the need for reducing the Carbon footprint and toxic emissions leads to the need for cleaner fuel. Hence, the need for more lubricant additives is required.
To access the full report browse the link below:
Key players of the Bottled Fuel Additives Market
Lubrizol Corporation, BASF SE, and Afton Chemical Corporation are the key players of the Bottled Fuel Additives Market. Lubrizol manufactures complex chemicals for improving vehicle performance. It also produces advanced polymers and additives for industrial machines. BASF SE is a leading operator of chemicals and is headquartered in Ludwigshafen, Germany. Its product portfolio includes functional materials, solutions, chemicals, and performance products. Afton Chemical Corporation is the largest lubricant and fuel additive company which specializes in performance specialty chemicals.
Bottled Fuel Additives Market is segmented as below
A. Bottled Fuel Additives Market By Type
2. Cetane Improvers
3. Corrosion Inhibitors
5. Metal Deactivators
7. Flow Improvers
8. Octane Improvers
B. Bottled Fuel Additives Market By Application
4. Industrial Fuel
5. Marine Fuel
6. Aviation Fuel
C. Bottled Fuel Additives Market By Geography (covers 12+ countries)
D. Bottled Fuel Additives Market By Entropy
Companies Citied / Interviewed
1. AFTON CHEMICAL CORPORATION
2. BAKER HUGHES INCORPORATED
3. BASF SE
4. CHEMTURA CORPORATION
5. CHEVRON CORPORATION
6. CLARIANT AG
7. INNOSPEC INC.
8. LUBRICATING SPECIALTIES COMPANY
9. THE LUBRIZOL CORPORATION
10. Company 10
11. Company 11
12. Company 12+
What can you expect from the report?
The Bottled Fuel Additives Market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
2. Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
3. Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
4. Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
5. Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
8. Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
10. Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC publish country or application based reports in Bottled Fuel Additives segment?
Response: Yes, we do have separate reports as mentioned below:
1. Americas Bottled Fuel Additives Market(2018-2023)
2. Europe Bottled Fuel Additives Market(2018-2023)
3. Asia Pacific Bottled Fuel Additives Market(2018-2023)
4. Gasoline Bottled Fuel Additives Market(2018-2023)
5. Diesel Bottled Fuel Additives Market(2018-2023)
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in the application or end-user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end-use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to email@example.com to discuss more our consulting services.
To request for a proposal, provide your details in the below link:
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email 1: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Email 2: email@example.com
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
About IndustryARC: IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences &Healthcare.