According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled “Carbon Fiber Reinforced Plastic Market: By Type (Thermoplastic, Thermosetting); By Applications (Automobile, Aviation, Defense, Marine, Others) – With Forecast (2018-2023)”, the market is driven by the growing utilization of applications such as automobiles and wind energy.
The Asia Pacific dominates the Carbon Fiber Reinforced Plastic Industry during the forecast period
The Asia Pacific has a major share in the Carbon Fiber Reinforced Plastic Market forecast period. It is expected to dominate with increasing adoption of CFRP in the automotive and aerospace industries due to its declining prices. China is the fastest growing region and is expected to reach $1.1 billion at 12.6% CAGR. This region accounts for a larger share of global wind energy production and has seen a rise in the wind energy capacity of installations. Hence, the CFRP market in China focuses on the wind energy industry.
In the Americas, aerospace and the defense industry are the primary markets in the US. CFRP products are used in Blackhawk helicopters, helmets, body armor, and other military applications such as rocket motor casing, satellites, and missiles.
Carbon Fiber Reinforced Plastic Market Analysis was done in the full Report:
Defense is the dominant application in the CFRP Industry due to large-scale use of carbon fiber as well as the use of high-value materials. CFRP is used to manufacture specialty components for missile systems, radar panels, rocket motor casing, ballistics applications, and nuclear submarine propulsion systems. M80 Stiletto is the largest naval vessel in the US, built using carbon-fiber composites. The materials used in military composites include Kevlar, fiberglass and carbon fiber. U.S. DOD aims to replace UH-60 Black Hawk with Bell Helicopter’s V-280 which incorporates carbon fibers in its wings, fuselage, and tail. Other countries like Russia, India, and Japan are increasingly using CFRP materials in Submarines, Jets, Sonar Domes and truck components.
U.S., Russia, U.K., India, and China spend heavily on defense equipment and maintenance of the army. The need for agility during sudden attacks and upgrading the defense technologies has led to the shift from conventional materials to fiber reinforced materials.
Excerpts on Carbon Fiber Reinforced Plastic Market Growth Factors
• Carbon fiber reinforced plastic is mostly utilized in myriad applications, despite the high price due to the performance factor. Industries such as aerospace and automobile have also utilized CFRP products in the recent past.
• Automobile manufacturers have increased their capability of producing lightweight materials by using CFRP composites.
• The Wind energy segment is expected to become an important sector for CFRP composites. The other industry verticals in the CFRP market have been seeing stagnant growth in developed economies. However, wind energy generation has been witnessing a high growth as it adheres to new energy regulations.
To access the full report browse the link below:
Key players of the Carbon Fibre Reinforced Plastic Industry
Teijin dominates the Carbon Fibre Reinforced Plastic Market followed by Toray and Cytec. Teijin produces advanced fibers such as aramid and Carbon fibers. The company is working hard to expand its business further. It has provided a breakthrough in medical solutions. Toray produces synthetic fibers such as nylon, polyester, and acrylic. PAN-based CFRP is also produced by the company and is used in aerospace and other applications. Cytec produces technologically advanced materials for aerospace industries.
Carbon Fiber Reinforced Plastic Market report is segmented as below
Robust growth rates in automobile and aerospace sectors drive the demand for the Carbon Fiber Reinforced Plastic Market in the coming years.
A. Carbon Fiber Reinforced Plastic Industry By Type of Services
1.1. Epoxy Resin
1.2. Polyester Resin
1.3. Vinyl Ester Resin
1.5. Polyimide Resins
2.1. Polyether Ether Ketone (Peek)
2.4. Acrylic Resins
2.5. Polyamide Resins
B. Carbon Fiber Reinforced Plastic Industry By Application
3. Aviation and Aerospace
6. Electrical & Electronic
8. Sports Equipment
9. Wind Energy
10. Civil Engineering
C. Carbon Fiber Reinforced Plastic Industry By Geography (covers 11+ countries)
D. Carbon Fiber Reinforced Plastic Industry By Entropy
Company Cited/ Interviewed in Carbon Fiber Reinforced Plastic Market Analysis
1. SGL CARBON SE (SGL GROUP)
2. TEIJIN LTD.
3. TORAY INDUSTRIES INC.
4. NIPPON CARBON CO. LTD.
5. MITSUBISHI RAYON CO. LTD.
6. FORMOSA PLASTICS CORPORATION
7. CYTEC SOLVAY GROUP
9. GKN AEROSPACE
10. HEXCEL CORPORATION
11. Company 11
12. Company 12
13. Company 13
14. Company 14+
What can you expect from the report?
The Carbon Fiber Reinforced Plastic Market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
1. Carbon Fiber Reinforced Plastic Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
2. Carbon Fiber Reinforced Plastic Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country-level Analysis
3. Carbon Fiber Reinforced Plastic Market Manufacturer Landscape 13. Carbon Fiber Reinforced Plastic Market Competitor Analysis
4. Distributor Landscape 14. Carbon Fiber Reinforced Plastic Market Shares Analysis
5. Pricing Analysis 15. Carbon Fiber Reinforced Plastic Market Value Chain Analysis
6. Top 10 End-user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
8. Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
10. Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC publish country or application based reports in Carbon Fiber Reinforced Plastic Segment?
Response: Yes, we do have separate reports as mentioned below:
1. Americas Carbon fiber Reinforced Plastic Market Report(2018-2023)
2. Europe Carbon fiber Reinforced Plastic Market Analysis (2018-2023)
3. Asia Pacific Carbon fiber Reinforced Plastic Market Share (2018-2023)
4. Automobile Carbon fiber Reinforced Plastic Market Trends(2018-2023)
5. Industrial Carbon fiber Reinforced Plastic Market Growth (2018-2023)
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in the application or end-user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end-use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to email@example.com to discuss more our consulting services.
To request for a proposal, provide your details in the below link:
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email 1: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Email 2: email@example.com
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
About IndustryARC: IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences &Healthcare.