According to the latest Aerosols market report by IndustryARC, titled “Aerosol Market: By Application (Personal Care, Household, Commercial, Food, Medical); By Geography (Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, RoW) – (2018-2023)”, the market is estimated to grow with a CAGR of 3.16% during the forecast period, and will reach $93.89 billion by 2023.
Europe remains the prominent region for the growing demands for Aerosols Market, owing to the significant growing consumption of personal care products in countries such as Germany and the UK. The key end-user markets in Europe are personal care, household products, food, and medical devices. Cosmetics and household products represent approximately 80% of the European production share. Countries such as the UK, Germany, Italy, and France hold the key manufacturing hubs. The European Aerosols Market is projected to reach $41 billion in 2023 at a CAGR of 2.85%.
Selected type of Patent Analysis done in the Aerosol Market report
The patents for aerosol were granted across many application areas, including personal care, medical applications, food & beverages along with other niche sectors and processes. Moreover, new developments and inclined investments into the R&D department has also led to this increase in new patent registrations. Many individuals, as well as small organizations, have also filed a considerable number of patents. However, encouraging consumers to swap traditional products for aerosol based products is a major challenge for product penetration.
Excerpts on Driving Factors Mentioned in the Aerosol Market Report:
• Personal Care has been identified as the major growth driver for the market and deodorants is one of the major revenue generators as it contributed a major chunk to the personal care market. Also, convenience coupled with growing consumer demands for aerosol products are set to drive the market in the coming future.
• Adding to the above, spray paints in construction and automobile industry is another application area. Automotive aerosols are used as brake cleaners and fuel-engine intake cleaners. The only disadvantage of these cleaners are emissions of Volatile Organic Compounds. The Volatile Organic Compounds list encompasses numerous elements from propane to DICHLOROBENZENE
• Aerosols need no introduction as the populace very well connects with the protection of the products that are free from external contamination. This, coupled with the property of the packaging being completely recyclable, makes aerosol a unique delivery system.
• Automotive & Industrial aerosols are used as an engine and general purpose degreasers, carburetors, and/or brake cleaners.
• The key factor that has facilitated the growth of the top players in this highly competitive market is their ability to cater to the customer’s requirements and early entrance into emerging application areas, such as food & beverages.
• Aerosols can largely be used in household applications such as in insecticides. Aerosol propellants are used to discharge food additives/colorants such as whipped cream and cooking spray. They are also increasingly being used for innovative packing solutions in the beverages industry.
• The key factor that has steered the growth of the aerosol manufacturers in this competitive market is their potency and caliber to match the customer requirements and their early penetration into emerging application areas such as food & beverages.
Request for table of contents of the Aerosol Market report by providing your details in the below link:
Key players of Aerosols Market:
SC Johnson & Son Inc. is considered as the market leader, deploying umpteen aerosol solutions. The family company accounts for the highest market share in total aerosol air-freshener revenue and is the predominant player.
Henkel AG Co KGaA Honeywell International Inc; Procter & Gamble
Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc. Thymes LLC Unilever Plc.
And 50+ Companies
What can you expect from the report?
The Aerosols Market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
1. Aerosol Market Size by Product Categories
2. Market trends
3. Manufacturer Landscape
4. Distributor Landscape
5. Pricing Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking
8. Product Developments
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
10. Patent Analysis
11. Demand Analysis (By Revenue & Volume)
12. Country level Analysis (15+)
13. Competitor Analysis
14. Market Shares Analysis
15. Value Chain Analysis
16. Supply Chain Analysis
17. Strategic Analysis
18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
19. Opportunity Analysis
20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email 1: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Email 2: email@example.com
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences &Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications in a Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply-demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client research needs at a rapid speed, with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to support the client to be able to better address their customer needs, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.