According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled “APAC Education Market: By Ownership (Private, Public); By End-User (K-12, Higher Education) & Geography – (2018-2023)”, the market is driven by the revolutionizing e-learning and m-learning trends, and parents’ readiness to invest in their children’s education.
China Holds the Largest Market Share in the APAC Education Market
China holds the largest market share and growth in the APAC Education Market. China is expected to hold more than 60% of share of entire revenue for Digital English Language Learning Products in Asia Pacific. The education market in APAC is driven by the increased readiness of parents to invest in their child’s education alongside revolutionizing e-learning and M-learning trends.
Selected Value Chain Analysis Done in the Full Report
• The professional education sector has flourished in Hong Kong and Taiwan. The most popular learning topics in Taiwan include English learning, vocational education, and curriculum-related learning.
• In Japan, English learning institutes have fared well.
• Private institutes across the region offer a plethora of affordable courses to choose from, and the region’s online education market is mushrooming exponentially.
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors
• China accounted for 61% of all revenues for digital English language learning products in Asia-Pacific.
• Asia-Pacific dominates the e-learning market owing to the increasing emphasis on education, particularly in countries with aggressive labor markets.
• Asia-pacific Educational Robotics Market is anticipated to grow with a higher pace.
To access/purchase the full report, browse the link below:
Key players of APAC Education Market:
What can you expect from the report?
The APAC Education Market is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the Following 20 Points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories
2. Market trends
3. Manufacturer Landscape
4. Distributor Landscape
5. Pricing Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking
8. Product Developments
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
10. Patent Analysis
11. Demand Analysis (By Revenue & Volume)
12. Country level Analysis (15+)
13. Competitor Analysis
14. Market Shares Analysis
15. Value Chain Analysis
16. Supply Chain Analysis
17. Strategic Analysis
18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
19. Opportunity Analysis
20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email 1: email@example.com
Or Email 2: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life Sciences & Healthcare.